Here’s how homeowners can quickly get a video listing of Tembusu Grand.
Planning to put up Tembusu Grand for sale soon? You may have considered having your property marketed through video listings. After all, videos can help drive more interest and engagement from potential buyers.
Tembusu Grand is the beating heart of Tanjong Katong and East Coast, a modern development with its unique stamp of sophistication and understated elegance. Designed by City Developments Limited (CDL), it takes inspiration from the mighty Tembusu heritage tree, with colours, textures and an iconic crown design that mirrors its sculptural form.
Benefits of video listings
Before we explain the benefits of having video listings, we want to note that photos are still the backbone of property listings. Rather than replacing the photos in the listing, videos can play a complementary role as they can show a lot more of the house.
Through a video, your property agent can do a walk-through of your house to showcase the property more accurately, from the space of the respective rooms, to the layout of the house.
This allows the potential buyer to get a feel of your house before they go for a physical viewing; it acts like a teaser of the house before the actual viewing.
Videos can also give a sense of authenticity to the listing. Potential buyers are assured that the house listed is genuinely on the market, and is not used for dummy listings.
But aren’t videos time-consuming and expensive to make?
It depends on the types of videos you’re making.
There are videos that need a lot of resources, such as professional video camera equipment, lighting, mics and expensive editing software. These require a lot of time, effort and manpower to produce.
On the other hand, with advancements in technology, we now have social video creation apps such as TikTok and CapCut to help you make short videos. At the same time, using those apps requires some video editing skills.
Enter 99 Smart Video
As the name suggests, 99 Smart Video is a property video creation and hosting tool that simplifies the video creation process. It allows property agents to produce video listings faster with just a few taps on their phones, helping them get enquiries faster and generate better leads.
As a home seller, you don’t have to worry about the long lead time and high cost of video production.
Using the selected videos, the tool will automatically stitch and combine them into one sleek video.
What’s more, it allows the user to choose key features of the house you want to highlight, such as its condition and layout. These will be used for the voice-over and captions of the video. To better appeal to the target audience, the voice-over and music can also be customised.
Once the video is done and uploaded, it can be linked to YouTube and social media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook and Instagram. It will also be published together with the listing on 99.co.
Key features include:
- Intelligent Selections of the AI voice, music and thumbnails optimise the video to capture and retain your viewers’ attention
- Realistic Narration powered by the most fluid, natural-sounding text-to-speech technology that matches the intonation and emotion of human voices
- Smart Scripts provides your property’s location accurately, information, key selling points and nearby amenities
- Auto Caption highlights the key features of your property with captions to retain attention and capture engagement better
- Background Music provides royalty-free background music, and adds depth to the video
- Seamless Process to create and host the videos within the listings. This allows for leads to be maximised with no more gaps between viewing and enquiring
- YouTube Integration auto-adapts the video for YouTube with just one click
- Agent Profile is displayed at the end of the video, so interested viewers can reach out to your agent
What to do before shooting for the video listing?
Just like the photos in a typical listing, the video should be used to present your house in the best possible light. Your agent can help you figure out the best angles to show its best features.
At the same time, on your part, you’ll need to do some prep for the shoot. Here’s a quick checklist:
- Clean the house and remove any clutter
- Remove any personal items
- Turn on the lights and open the curtains to allow natural light in
- Get your family members and pets out of the house; you don’t want anyone disrupting the video shoot
- Stage the house with some furnishings and decor (your property agent can help you with this as well)
With that, we hope you have a smooth-sailing home-selling experience!